Monday, April 28, 2014

I need your help!

Hello everyone! 
I have been in the works of creating a new zine and I need your help!

The concept is this: if you could choose one memory of yours to be transferred to video so you could watch whenever you want, what memory would you choose? Why? It can be a good memory, a sad one, anything you want. 

Please email me these submissions to DANI.ADAMS21@YAHOO.COM

You can choose to remain anonymous if you want, or let me know what information you would like me to include on your page of the zine (example: email, etsy store, tumblr, name, age, etc.)

I am hoping to get submissions in within the next month or so and have the zine completed by June. 

If you give me a story you will get a copy of my zine free of charge. I do not make any money from my zines, the amount that will be for purchase from my etsy store goes into the supplies it takes to make the zine and shipping.

Please do not hesitate to email me! 

Thank you so much for all your help!
Positive vibes,
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment