Friday, April 4, 2014

Minutiae No. 3 "Cicade Songs"


Cover
Back
Hello.
Minutiae No. 3 "Cicade Songs" (written and illustrated by Aijung Kim, The Etsy store is titled "Sprouthead") is an absolutely adorable and wonderful piece of art. As said in the introduction "This zine chronicles the year of 2009, from mid-summer to fall" and is written in order of memories. 
Cards: Both Side
The zine came with 2 cards, both cute and well made. I got numbers 12 and 63 and I am in love with both of them. 
This zine talks about a trip to a festival, random thoughts and emotions, finding beauty and an adorably describes a fur friend named Dozer. 
Pages Showcasing Artwork
I enjoyed reading this zine and in the end I wanted to read more. This zine, like many, leave me feeling like I want to know what happens next during another's life and I'm sure you will too.
The pictures in this zine is beautiful and if you are interested in seeing more of Aijung's artwork you can click here
Top of my favorite page
Check out this zine from the Etsy listing and also check out what else this Sprouthead has to offer, because if you're interested I guarantee you'll find something worth reading. 
Also if you're more interested in knowing about the cards, click here. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next, and you can bet I'll be ordering more. 
-Dani

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani! Thank you so much for this post :) I'm glad the zine left you wanting more, because I am sure to make more zines! I'm now going to browse through the rest of your blog. xo aijung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for you comment! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you put out! xx

    ReplyDelete