Friday, April 4, 2014

"Bluem"



Hello.
"Bluem" is a zine created by Heartworm, which was created by the singer of Cold Cave. The pictures in this zine were taken by Robert Lotzko
Cover
This zine is a collection of pictures, no words at all. I am certainly not an expert on zines, and I'm not knowledgeable in the punk community, however I do enjoy looking at pictures of people, places and things, and I enjoyed this zine.
Back
All photos are in black and white, featuring Wesley Eisold from Cold Cave, along what what I only can assume are his friends, or tour mates.
Page
This zine is simple, and easy to flip through each page and follow along. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a website/store that you can purchase this from, considering it was printed a while ago.
If you like this zine I would recommend checking out the rest of Heartworm, you might find something that catches your eye. 
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment