Thursday, April 3, 2014

"This Life's Behind Glass"

Cover
Hello.
"This Life's Behind Glass" is a simple, yet effective poetry zine. By simply searching online for the zine I found an entire website, with the zine in it's entirety here. I am not very familiar with the writer, Nikolay Saveliev, however I am familiar with Heartworm. Heartworm press was created by the singer of Cold Cave (one of my favorite bands). 
Back
My boyfriend was kind enough to lend me this zine, and I fell in love with it's simplicity. When you open up the zine, the left side page has an outline drawing and the right side contains a story, in poem form. Each page does not have more then 25 words, but ends up becoming a beautifully written collection of words. 
Favorite Page
Unfortunately this zine was created in 2012 and had limited stock, therefore you are unable to buy it from an actual website. 
Nevertheless, I loved this zine and hopefully my boyfriend is able to lend me more like it.
Thanks for reading along.
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment