Sunday, April 13, 2014

Fast Food Vegan

Cover

Hello.
Back
"Fast Food Vegan" is a zine that simply lists what is vegan and not at fast food restaurants all over the United States. This zine was created by Dave and his friend Kara in 2012, however it is still relevant today.

I myself am a vegetarian and it can be extremely annoying when you are hanging out with your friends and they want to go grab some quick food and when you don't eat meat, it can be extremely difficult to order food at certain restaurants, fast food or sit down. This zine makes it easy by simply laying out what you can eat where and in an alphabetized list nonetheless. 
I bought 2 zines from Dave, (You can read my post on Discomfort Issue 1 here) and he wrote me such a sweet thank you note, and gave me some positive vibes back, which is always appreciated! (You know I love my thank you notes)
This zine is beautifully executed, researched and perfect for road trips, to keep in your car, or give to one of your vegan/vegetarian friends because it's lovely. You can see other work by on his Etsy shop, and he also has a blog which you can scroll through here.

Thank you for reading along.
Sending some positive vibes as usual,
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment