Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Discomfort" Issue #1

Cover

Hello.
"Discomfort" Issue #1 is a zine written by Dave, that I purchased off of his Etsy store. 
Back
This zine is consists of Dave's thoughts and some poetry along with some pictures. He states that some of the content in this zine is from his online blog, which you can look at here if you are interested. 
I ended up buying 2 zines from Dave, (You can read my post on Vegan Fast Food here) and he wrote me such a sweet thank you note, which I will always appreciate to the fullest extent. I guess you can say some of my blog posts are big thank you notes to the authors for their zines.
Throughout the zine he talks about stories of love, sadness, daily life and himself. This zine was so beautifully written and it left me wanting more. Considering this zine is the first of the "Discomfort" series I am considering buying the second one once I get my next paycheck. This zine was a perfect zine to sit down in read on a night that I was feeling lonely and kind of hopeless. I was put into someone else's world and thoughts, and I absolutely loved it.
I've posted links throughout the blog on how you can reach Dave. I recommend checking out his zines, they'll give you much insight on another person and drop you into his world. Thats what zines are for, right?
Thank you for reading along.
Sending much positivity.
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment