Friday, April 11, 2014

"Hello My Old Winter Blues"

Cover


Hello.
"Hello My Old Winter Blues" is a zine created by CJ. I was scrolling through Etsy one night, as I normally do, and this zine caught my eye. The winter always makes me very sad and anxious, and living in Ohio the winters always suck. 
Back
This zine is full of wonderful words of thought, some formed into a few poems, all about the depressing winter, however there are a few glimmers of hope that spring is coming.
I loved this zine. The pictures throughout this zine were great. CJ's words about how depressing winter is were thoughtful, full of emotion, and easy to identify with.
This zine was an easy read, something to open up and dive inside, after hearing the promise of spring, and then looking outside only to see some snow fall.
You can look at this zine on CJ's Etsy shop, as well as some of CJ's other work. I might order one of the patches on the Etsy store that reads "Eat Vegetables, Ride Bikes, Be Nice, Hail Satan" simply because I thought it was brilliant.

Thank you so much for reading along.
Positive vibes,
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment