Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hello

Hello.
You can read in the "About This" page about what this blog is about, however this post is why.
I have been obsessed with expression and creativity since coming out of the womb, and I have always found a way to express the inter workings of my own mind. Not only do I enjoy expressing myself, but I find great comfort in seeing how other people (whether I personally know them, or not) express themselves. 
I have always been encouraged to speak my mind and slowly throughout my 20 years of being on this planet, I have found myself. I have found myself through words on a page, and through paint thrown on a canvas. I can lose myself in a song, and cry for those who have a moment of courage to speak their thoughts out loud.
If I could I would take all of my positivity, and spread that to every single person in the world who sits alone at night. I have overcome most of my depressive qualities, however there are still days when it a war to put my feet on the ground and get out of bed.
I have made this blog because this is another way that I can release my inner thoughts and express myself through an online forum. 
I am doing this for myself, and for any lone person who stumbles upon this, possibly by accident, and who finds comfort in knowing someone appreciates expression.
I have a second blog where I talk about materialistic things such as makeup and jewelry, however this blog is dedicated to expression.
I send you all positive energy and relaxed thoughts.
For any questions please comment below, or e-mail me. (Here)
I am always available to talk or listen, if that is what you need. 
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment