Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"Things I Should be Doing"



Hello!
I ordered this Mini-Zine titled "Things I Should be Doing" off of Etsy from the seller "Thimblewinder", and her name is Marissa. This particular Zine attracted me because I thought it would of been short and sweet, which that it was. It is 8 pages long, and was very short and sweet. She illustrates some things that she should do, but is procrastinating by making this zine, and I thought the concept was adorable. 
I received my zine in a cute, small red envelope with a written note thanking me for my order, which is always appreciated. 
Cover
Back
And as always, I'll share my favorite page of the zine, which is this one.
I love all the simplicity in her artwork and the use of stamps.
Marissa also has her own separate website called MarissaLand if you are interested in checking out any of her other projects or zines, and according to her website she is also involved in teaching workshops, and you can check out the photos and work created during these workshops on her website.
Unfortunately, I believe I ordered the last one, however I'm sure if you are interested in this zine, you will find something else from her store that catches your eye. 
I look forward to seeing what Marissa puts out in the future and placing another order. 
-Dani

2 comments:

  1. this looks cool. thanks for the review and links to her website! xo aijung

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Thank you for your comment! xx

    ReplyDelete