Monday, April 21, 2014

Life.

Hello.

My anxiety has been tripled recently. I'm a student and the semester is ending, which adds a thousand times for stress then it should. Along with that I am looking for a new job, and still dealing with my social anxiety, and then on top of everything one of my best friends in the entire world tried to take his own life on thursday.

I'm not being selfish about the situation at all, it's just so hard to cope with the fact that someone you have always been there for, someone who you have poured your heart out to a few times within your life and someone you love wants to take their own life. It's hard to say that I'm okay, because I would be lying.

Did I do something wrong? Was I not there for you when you needed someone? Did I say the wrong thing at the wrong time? Was I a bad friend?

Please send me some positive energy to transfer over to my friend, because I have none left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment