Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Zine


Hello.
I've been hard at work at making my own zine, and it is expected to be done by May. It's been a challenge that has but a struggle and I have constantly second guessed myself, but at the end of the day sharing my thoughts with a few people who actually give a shit will ultimately be rewarding.

My zine will not be for profit. It will cost $3, and around $2 for shipping, which is how much money it's going to take me to print it out and ship it. 

In a nut shell my zine is my journal entries from the beginning of this year until the date of purchase. I will have more information on my Etsy store when it finally comes out.

As always, I'm open to trading my zine if you want to send me yours. 

If you have any questions do not be afraid to contact me.

Thank you so much.
Positive Vibes,
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment