Friday, April 4, 2014

Rose Quartz


Hello.
When me and my boyfriend were on our first date, he has a tiny skull made out of rose quartz sitting quietly in his pocket, waiting to be heard. I had a heart pendant on a neckless made out of rose quartz waiting for me back at home. Rose quartz has been a large component of the relationship between my boyfriend and I, and when we finally are able to move in together, we plan on keeping rose quartz in our living space. 
Rose quartz is often called the "Love Stone", for it is often used in love spells, charms, as a gift between people and has a high amount of love energy. Rose quartz can be used for helping you love yourself, sending a high amount of love energy between people and can help lower stress and sooth anyone who is around a piece of rose quartz.
Rose quartz has followed me around my entire life. I am a huge advocate for the power of crystals and using them in everyday life to help you in the way they are meant for, and not only are crystals very powerful, but they are beautiful and can be made into any form of jewelry or accessory. 
Personally, rose quartz helps me in days of stress (being a student I have a lot of these days) and helped me relax in moments of extreme anxiety and depression. I have had panic attacks since I was about 8 or 9 years old, and having rose quartz around me helps ease that feeling of extreme panic.
Rose quartz is also a vital part of my relationship with my boyfriend. I try to send him as much good energy as I can, and if he has his rose quartz on him, it helps him receive that energy more effectively. 
If you are stressed, feeling down on yourself, or wanting to show someone how much they mean to you, rose quartz is the best crystal do to so. Rose quartz will raise your self confidence, send you feelings of calm and help you send love energy to the people who mean most to you.
I hope you find this post helpful if you have been feeling stressed recently. Just give rose quartz a try, whether it helps you or not, it is still beautiful.
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment