Friday, April 4, 2014

"Attack of the Zombie Soy Bot!" Issue 12

Hello.
"Attack of the Zombie Soy Bot!" Issue 12 is a funny, intelligent comic zine. This zine was created by Tom, from Zombie Soy Bot. My boyfriend gave me this zine to read and I fell in love instantly. 
First Page
Not only does this zine feature jokes about vegetarian lifestyle, growing from a child to an adult, and choosing your dog as your best friend over anyone else, but also has cute black and white line style artwork about each individual story. 
Top and Bottom of Back
For purchase of this zine I have managed to find an Etsy store, but also a website dedicated to the other work from Tom, from Zombie Soy Bot. 
Favorite Page
Considering I loved this particular zine so much, I plan on placing an order for another one soon enough and will keep you guys posted on my thoughts.
I love finding comics that I can identify with and that I truly enjoy reading. Looking forward to telling you guys more.  
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment