Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Serial Killers Unite" #15


Hello.
"Serial Killers Unite" is a zine, about, you guessed it, serial killers. The writer of the zine writes letters to all different types of serial killers while they are in jail, and publishes their responses.
Cover
Not only do you get information on each serial killer, but you are also given a picture as well, to get to know them a little more before you continue reading their responses.
Back
While reading their responses I was blown away by some of the things they said. You truly are placed in their minds and it's impossible not to sickly enjoy every last word.
Page
I have managed to find an Etsy shop, a Facebook, a twitter, and an instagram for this zine, thanks to the back cover (don't you love it when it's that simple?). I might order issue #14 that is available on the Etsy shop. I'll be sure to let you know what I think.
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment