Saturday, April 5, 2014

Just Delicate- Anxiety Issue



Cover
Hello.
One night I was browsing zines on Etsy, and the Just Delicate- Anxiety Issue zine caught my attention. I have suffered anxiety/panic attacks since I was a kid, and am still working on over coming my depression. But enough about me (that's for another blog post) lets talk about this zine.
Inside front cover
This zine was created by Amy Elizabeth, and includes pieces of her personal journal, details regarding her first panic attack (a horrible experience for both her and myself), advice, quotes, and answers to questions. 
Thank you note, wrapping and flyers
This zine was wrapped beautifully, with a thank you note on the front of pink wrapping (if you've read my other posts, you know how much I love thank you notes) and also includes other zines you might want to check out to support people living with mental illness, along with a quote printed on post card material.
Page
After reading through this zine, I was left with a warm heart and a few tears. It is comforting to know that someone else, that I've never met, knows how I am feeling. This zine is beautifully written, nonjudgmental, and is a perfect read for anyone who knows the horror of living with anxiety. 
Page
I am a large supporter on mental health awareness, and this is the kind of zine I appreciate to the fullest extent. This is the type of zine who will inspire anyone with anxiety to keep their head held high and their mind open. If you are a supporter of mental health awareness, order this zine. You'll be left with a weight lifted.
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment